Our staff have the opportunity to receive an Erasmus+ grant for training. This activity supports the professional development of teaching and non-teaching staff at universities. The aim is to exchange experience, acquire new knowledge and skills and use them in FZS ZČU.
Forms of training
- type A - training events, shadowing - job shadowing, vocational course, lecture hearings, staff week etc.
- type B - language course, seminar, workshop (cannot fund conferences)
The duration of the training is 2 working days to 2 months without travel time. Accommodation costs can also be covered for one day before and after the training, which is for transport to and from the traineeship.
Training may take place from 1. 8 to 30. 9.
Training can only be carried out by the employee in programme countries outside the Czech Republic and his country of residence. The following states are currently involved in the Erasmus+ programme:
- 28 EU Member States
- EEA countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway
- Candidate countries: Turkey, Northern Macedonia, Serbia
The hosting organisation must be:
- A higher education institution awarded an Erasmus Charter for higher education (there may not be an inter-university contract signed to train with it),
- A public or private organisation active in the labour market or in education, training and youth work.
The trainee can be a teaching, administrative and other worker who is in an employment relationship with ZČU Plzeň. He can be a citizen of any country.
The amount of financial support varies from EUR 73,5 to EUR 135 per day plus driving expenses.
Each year in April/May, the Faculty organises a competition for candidates for the training that takes place in the following academic year.